Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My FrieNd aNd I

I have one story to share with others.....

This story was happend in my starry nite(dinner for graduate student)..At that nite my friends and i was sitted on one table...We all enjoyed ...in tht dinner we got many events, one of tht was lucky draw event...

We all hope tht our number will be lucky...but after 30 minutes,there was no one of us get the lucky present...so frustated....

But finally, i heard the chairman called my number......and i heard a sound behind me...'yahoo....aku dapat aku dpat....' for two second i became blank...aik??wht happen??i asked my another friend...she looked blank n blur 2...hihi...and i saw tht voice who say horayy went to 'pentas' n grab tht present...

At that moment...my friend asked me...'yani cuba ko tgk...ni number ko kan??asal '#@!!' p ambik??' i didnt knw wht 2 say...just smile and said ' biarlah,nnti tnya #@!! pasni'....

After tht voice went back to us...we all asked she bout tht situation...and she became blur and hurried looked at her number...the true is tht present belong 2 me...hehe

after tht we all laughing very very loud coz of tht mistaken....she was lucky tht chairman didnt looked at her number when give tht present...if not she'll became more 'merah muka'...hahaha...so funny...now she further her study with me...here...klmu...

That memory became sweet memory,coz we can laughing when remember tht....



*To tht 'voice' , be carefull next time...hehe

1 comment:

cutty said...

so interesting night...may be that person really want tht lucky present and that's why be like that...can u tell me whose that people...